Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone is the best DIY software to recover missing or accidentally deleted Contacts, Messages, Calendar, Photos, Videos, Call History etc directly from iPhone or iPad.
1. Recovers Missing Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream etc
2. Recovers lost and deleted data, photos, videos from iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c & 5
3. Supports recovery of content from iTunes and iCloud backup and from encrypted iTunes backup files
4. Support for WhatsApp, WeChat, Tango, Kik, Line, Viber, Contacts, Call History, bookmarks, iTunes backup and iCloud backup files
5. Supports iOS 11.x 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x & iTunes 12.x, 11.x
6. Supports recovery from multiple iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
7. Supports multiple device connections
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone is an easy to use application to effectively recover deleted Contacts, Messages, Reminders, Call history, Voice Memo, Safari Bookmarks, Notes, and Camera Roll etc. from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud Backup. Further, the software also provides the option to import files to iPhone. Users who rely on their iPhones, Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone is the ideal tool for recovering lost and deleted data with ease. The software has been designed to recover data from multiple iOS device such as iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c & 5.
With enhanced support for iOS 11.0.0 and above and new user interface, Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone facilitates robust modules to recover data from iOS devices, iTunes Backup, iCloud Backup and from encrypted iTunes backup files. In addition, the software support recovery for WhatsApp, Tango, Line, Kik, Viber, WeChat, Notes, and Attachments etc. On the main user interface, the software provides four different recovery options i.e. ‘Recover from iPhone’, ‘Recover from iTunes Backup’, ‘Recover from iCloud Backup’ and ‘Import file to iPhone’ to recover data in an efficient manner. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone analyzes the connected iOS device and if multiple devices have been connected, then it lists Device Name, Device Type and Serial Number of the connected devices. Once the analysis is complete, it scans the connected device to recover lost data, multimedia files, Call History, messages with all the attachments, Calendar entries, Safari Bookmarks, and Notes.