- Recoversdata from any Mac device–iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Pro, etc.
- Recovers 118 file types for photos, videos, Office documents, and email data, etc.
- Recovers data from all types of storage media— Hard Drives, SSDs, SD Cards, etc.
- Full support for APFS,HFS+, HFS, exFAT, FAT, and NTFS file systems
- “Can’t Find Volume” to recover data from inaccessible volumes
- SMART Drive Monitor to track hard disk health and perform disk cloning
- “Disk Image” for quick and safe data recovery from affected drives
- Quick Scan and Deep Scan options for RAW Recovery
- Does custom file recovery using sample files
- Recovers data from encrypted drives
Stellar Data Recovery Professional Version recovers all sorts of deleted data —documents, emails, videos, audios, or photos — from corrupted, damaged, or lost Mac volumes; situations that may turn out in myriad data loss scenarios. With the file preview option, you get to view the recoverable files and choose specific ones before going ahead with actual data recovery— a handy utility for saving time and compute power!
Plus, the new -version 9.0- of the data recovery software features a revamped user interface and an improved scan engine with inbuilt Drive Monitor to keep check on the disk health status and faciliate cloning, if needed.
Full APFS Support
The software has complete support for Apple’s new file system APFS, and is also compatible with HFS+, HFS, exFAT, FAT, and NTFS file systems.
Custom File recovery
By default, the software supports recovery of more than 300 file types. The ‘Add Header’ option allows you to add a few sample files and recover specific custom file types
Monitor Disk Errors and Create Disk ‘Clone’
The new SMART Drive Monitor utility assists in safe data recovery by analyzing the disk health status and informing if the disk health is good enough to proceed with data recovery.
The new, refreshed Graphical User Interface (GUI) of the software —with intuitively laid out features and menu options —enables a delightful user experience to help users cruise through the data recovery process in an easy manner.
Can’t Find Volume and Disk Image
The software recovers data from lost volumes —situations wherein users are unable to locate a volume—by using the ‘Can’t Find Volume’ option.
Deep Scan Toggle
While scanning if the drive is found to be severely corrupt, the software automatically switches over to the Deep Scan mode for tracing every bit of data based on file signature.
Load Scan and Save Scan
With Load Scan and Save Scan,users can save the scanned information of a storage media to resume the data recovery process later. This obviates the need to redo the scan from scratch.
Processor : Intel Pentium Processors or better
Operating System : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, & XP
Memory : 1 GB RAM, Recommended 2 GB
Hard Disk : 50 MB of Free Space
Stellar Data Recovery ProfessionalVersion 8.0
Language supportEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese